TOP 10 WAYS TO PRICE YOUR HOME WRONG!
10. Price it low to sell it quickly because you're pretty sure the AC doesn't work!
9. Price is higher than any other home in the neighborhood because that new air freshener really masks the cat smell.
8. Take what your Realtor® said and add the amount you owe on your boat.
7. Ask top dollar since your recently vacuumed.
6. Check your mortgage balance; homes are usually worth about what you owe.
5. Add the price of your new roof and heating system to the price of that cool house you saw across town that looks kind of like yours.
4. Price it so you have enough cash to buy that bigger house on the lake.
3. Price it the same as the Tax Accessor.
2. Start with what you originally paid and add all your mortgage payments.
1. Price it at whatever Zillow says!!!
You'll get the most for your home if you get it ready and price it right! The most appealing homes create the most demand and receive higher offers, usually just because buyers are afraid that some other buyer will like it and make their offer first. But sellers beware. If you go too high you may offend even the most aggressive buyer and also run the risk of not passing appraisal...mess up on either of these and you won't get top dollar. The best advice? Do some research, then contact Verlyn Steward, he'san experienced real estate broker who knows the Nashville real estate market. He'll provide you with the most details, knowledge and strategy for getting the most for your home.
Verlyn Steward - Broker - Realtor®
615-394-1823 Direct Line
Vision Realty Partners LLC
115-C Graylynn Dr
Nashville TN 37122